Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Three Worlds Collide

Ok, so this is the reality of my life. :-) I am the personification of a "global citizen." The fact that I was brought up in a very Latin family, where structure, respect, values, and purity are a must for the youngest of 4. Well, the youngest of 4 where I was the only girl. So here I am, first day of school at the German School. I don't speak a word of German, everyone is German, the books are German, the teachers.. even the lunch that these kids bring to school in their lunch boxes is GERMAN.. I failed to mention all this is happening while I am living in Washington D.C. German in school, French as my foreign language, Spanish at home, English in the world. That is where I will like to begin this Blog. This is how my entreprenurial drive begins..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home