Saturday, August 13, 2005

HARVARD here I Come.



WOW! it literally has been months since I have placed an entry into my blog. But life just has been a bit busy. First, I would like to share with my plethora of loyal blog readers (ok, maybe plethora is a bit of an exaggeration) the great news. There is going to be an addition to the family. :-) YUP, my wall of academic achievements is going to be expanded with, in my opinion, la crème de la crème in Higher Education. I am going to HARVARD. To be more exact, an Executive program at The Harvard Business School (HBS). I am excited, super energized, and ready to tackle the challenges this new journey is going to present me. So, HBS roll out the Red Carpet, 'cause this chick is heading with full force.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SMART, GORGEOUS, and FUN.. Wow girl, you are the epitome of the "IT" woman. Thank you for being such a great mentor, and example for those of us who one day want to be You.. Love, a fan.

Sun Aug 21, 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. This alone is quite an accomplishment but the the real achievement lies ahead. Good luck!

Tue Aug 30, 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Entre_Pilar said...

Thank you kytari ;-) I really enjoyed your photo-album on your blog, all gorgeous people. ;-)

Wed Aug 31, 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There,

Congratulations! Glad to see you're updating your blog more often.

~ Josue

Mon Dec 24, 09:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home