Friday, January 28, 2005

Music and more Music

It's 2 am, and I listening to one of my favorite songs by Sarah Brightman. It's called HAREM. I really There is a particularly interesting interview depicting how this CD was made. It's a very mysterious piece, HAREM, and it's very enthralling. I first heard of Sarah Brightman through her years with Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber - yup he is a "sir" because he is a 'knight.: He is the creator of some of the most spectacular musicals, Jesus Christ Superstar, Cats, EVITA, Phantom of the Opera and so many more.. The link to Sarah Brightman is not only through his music, but also through a marriage. They were married in 1984 but divorced in 1991.

If you get a chance to hear HAREM it will totally transform you.


Blogger Ny New York House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Look into my ks kansas house cleaning blog.

Mon Feb 06, 05:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home