Sunday, December 17, 2006

Free Brain Stimulator Test


I am a big believer in the power of Music and its impact on brain waves. In fact, there is proof that when pregnant women listen to certain types of music, there are powerful, positive effects on the development of the fetus's brain. Furthermore, why is it that when we listen to certain types of music we can concentrate deeper, feel peace, and total relaxation? Is it the music or is it the precise manner in which the tempo, melody, and its subtleties penetrate our brain. I would like to invite you to take the Melodic Subtlety experiment. Please click on this site http://www.dapperandspruce.com/ go to Click here to listen to the power of David's piano and tell me what you feel. Drop me a line... and tell me ... I will be giving a cool gift to those who respond..

4 Comments:

Blogger Richard Green said...

If you like that, try this.

http://www.philipglass.com/html/pages/glass-engine.html#

Cool toy.

Tue Dec 19, 04:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i havent been to your blog for a while..
nice notes...u also look lovely

Tue May 15, 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger whkboss said...

Hello Pilar. Thanks for the wonderful piano melodies by your very talented brother, David. I am also equally impressed by the link sent by Richard that introduced me to Phillip Glass. Marvellous music!
Are you done with your studies at Harvard? Keep us informed and stay lovely as you are.

Wed Aug 15, 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger Entre_Pilar said...

Dear Whkboss,

Thank you kindly for your comments. I am thrilled you enjoyed David's deeply-felt compositions. In fact, there has been much praise about his music, and people are using it as a "companion" of sort to relax, to read, for a romantic evening, for lulling a baby to sleep, taking a bath, closing your eyes, and raveling in an "aaaaaahh moment." ;-) I also want to share with you that David is releasing his newest CD, "PIANO COLORS" in a couple of weeks - AND I am helping him by inviting interested individuals to participate in an exclusive launch. Would you like to be part of this event? If you liked David's last CD, "MELODIC SUBTLETY" - I am sure you will really enjoy "PIANO COLORS." Thank you again for your feedback and kind words - Pilar.
PS. Haaarvard is fabulous.:-)

Wed Aug 15, 07:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home