Monday, March 14, 2005

Dream Living

Calling ALL TECHIE Smarty Pants, or not such Smarty Pants.. ALL TECHIES.. ;-)

For this Blog to be effective I need to tap into the "Techie" industry. I am referring to ANYONE involved in the technology world. If you are a Software Entrepreneur, High-Tech Venture Capitalist, Info. Tech Investor, Internet Marketing Consultant, Technology firm Business Owner, C-level Technology Executive, or you consider yourself someone with a fine taste for the finer lifestyle, I need you. For some time now, I have been wanting to know what YOU are dreaming when you say, " My dream home consists of...." The question I pose is the following. "If you could have a first or second, or third home anywhere, would you get a:

1. Private island
2. House on the Beach
3. Horse Ranch
4. Country estate
5. Loft/Penthouse in a major City
6. Buy a lot and build a custom home
7. Ski lodge
8. Condo on a golf course
9. ANYTHING you dream.

What are some MUST have amenities?

Inside the home: Smart Kitchen, Self-cleaning & deodorizing bathrooms, other than a totally wireless environment, do you dream of any other quirky technologies? :-)
(Let your imagination or wildest dreams free.)

Outside the home: Waterfront - Beach or Bay with a marina? Golf or River? Mountains or Lake? Anything else you have dreamed?

Ok.. I don't want to keep on writing, I am going to set this puppy loose, and I do hope you help me out.

Gracias - :-)

I will post the results on a later entry.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://grahamglass.blogs.com/main/2005/03/dream_home.html

Mon Mar 14, 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://kytari.blogs.com/be_inspired/2005/03/dream_home.html

Tue Mar 15, 02:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://reddknight.com/item/21

Oh, and "De nada".

Wed Mar 16, 01:15:00 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

Discovered your thread by way of my friend Reddknight:

Here is my contribution...

Enjoy :)

Wed Mar 16, 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another house just came on the market: http://benjaminbooth.typepad.com/tableorbooth/2005/03/dream_homes.html

Wed Mar 23, 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Entre_Pilar interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream and I came across your site and while this post wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

Sun Nov 27, 01:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fine this post blog you have here Entre_Pilar

You are welcome to view my site:
Energy Efficient Homes

Sun Nov 27, 08:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm visiting blogs - yours this post is interesting Entre_Pilar!


Please feel free to visit my site sometime.
Build Your Dream Home

Wed Nov 30, 03:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WANT TO BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME?
Little to No Down Payment and No Payments While You Build
Perfect Credit Not Required. Call Keith @ 877-244-8683 or watch movie at www.fggmovie.com Code Keithw.

Tue Jan 17, 02:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing Entre_Pilar, Hope you are having a good day. Your this post site is most interesting. I was looking for dream related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, dream thanks again, take care.

Sat Jan 21, 08:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WANT TO BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME?
Little to No Down Payment and No Payments While You Build
Perfect Credit Not Required. Call Keith @ 877-244-8683 or watch movie at www.fggmovie.com Code Keithw.

Mon Jan 30, 05:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WANT TO BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME?
Little to No Down Payment and No Payments While You Build
Perfect Credit Not Required. Call Keith @ 877-244-8683 or watch movie at www.fggmovie.com Code Keithw.

Fri Feb 10, 03:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home